2014年3月26日星期三

Ai Faith Meng

Red wine, put in the eyes, light up my desire to drink, just drunk, again how?

The world's most beautiful not pay off old scores tom ford sunglasses, but I am sorry!

I love you, I miss you. You are my dream, you have come into my life, and I think you are an inseparable part.

Love in the most sad not end is not had begun, but always cold! Look at you every day more and more far away from me, I am afraid! I'm afraid that day! I'm afraid I am far away from you, even if it is a stone's throw away, but for me is the horizon! Not with vigour and vitality, not not pleased with oneself, not brokenhearted innumerable twists and turns. At the end I had to take the pain of separation!

A meet, leave, but everyone is afraid of parting! People all say yes and mean no, say repeatedly repeatedly saying "no feast" Cloud Provider, who is willing to drink this cup of farewell?

Love, the sometimes is happy, but not the sometimes is pain! Who can pass through this love? Hell-bent fell in love with you, how would this give up, how can it down!

I love you, I miss you!

Sometimes it is not clear what is missing, what is the dream; I do not know when you want to sleep, or sleep dream of you! Every time I woke up, are not willing to open your eyes, just to be in the gloom I feel close to you close, feel the warmth you gave me. But when I open my eyes in not when, but found that the corners of his eyes slightly moist, will fall into the reverie......

You are my dream, you are in my life iPhone 4 casing! I think you have is my inseparable part; you want to become my habit! You want to be! You want to become a kind of eternal, every moment of every minute "she" was to accompany me, until my life is eternal!

没有评论:

发表评论